Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Arrived at the MTC!




(Top photo) Being dropped off by Auntie Taralynn at the MTC

So, we made it through the first day. I'm in a tripanionship with two sisters going to the same mission although one is Slovak speaking. They told us to email our parents to tell them we made it safely so that's what I'm doing. I have no idea half the stuff being said in my language class. Today was wonderful though really long. Tomorrow is supposedly going to feel even longer though since it's a full day they have prepared for us but that's okay... I have a slight headache either because of the altitude or the jet-lag or both, but I'm drinking plenty of water. I love you all so much!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Sister Sadler for deciding to serve a mission. God will make miracles through you in the area where you will be assigned. Take care and you'll always be in our prayers. Rose C. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Sister Sadler, your my first since your Father but I hope not my last. Your winning smile and being able to play the piano will be of great worth on your Mission. Keep them both close at hand. You will be in my prayers. Love Grandma Phyllis

    ReplyDelete