Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Česká republika - Week 13 Plzeň (some names changed for privacy)


As I mentioned in my last message out into the world, I went to a castle last P-Day! So I'm including pictures this time (because this time I didn't forget the cord to my camera...). Something I can now mention though is that my companion... well... she let a bug bite her and that didn't turn out to well... it kind of swelled and now we get to go to the hospital tomorrow!!

​Anyway, Prague; We went on Tuesday for zone training/conference! It was so great! We talked about faith, about having goals, and letting our faith carry them out to the fullest. I love, love, love goals! But, I need to work on following through with them hahaha.




On Wednesday, we taught a man named Samot, or rather, we got to know him, and he us. He had a few questions which we answered but our lesson was kind of all over the place (it lasted four hours!), so we're hoping for a better second meeting in which we can teach the restoration of the gospel!​ He's such a cool guy and is totally ready to learn more. We're excited!
On Thursday, we went out contacting and found a really cool lady who is a Jehovah's Witness. She wasn't willing to learn more from us because she believes that once you have a religion you shouldn't switch or you might fall through the cracks; but she is willing possibly to come o our English class, so that's cool too!

On Friday, I had quite the experience... we were on our way to the church building and about three quarters of the way through I realized that I was riding black for the first time, or in other words I didn't have my bus/tram pass... whoops! So on our way home we basically made the long walk hahaha. Well that's never happening again!


And now, I'm back in Prague, my companion had some visa work to do, so I got to spend the day in the capital walking around for a little bit with Sestra Dance, a greenie whose companion also had to do the same.




While in Prage, I was able to pick up the birthday package from my family. I loved my presents!!! And I love you all more!!!! I'm guessing Logan stuck the chocolate milk straw thingy in the package so I took pics with it. :) And the pili pili sauce!!! (hot sauce).  Diky moc!!!!!!! (Thanks a lot) Mam vas miluje!!! (I love you)

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me" - or week... not really a new life at this point!

Love you all!!!! Have a wonderful amazing week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment