Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Česká republika - Week 8 Olomouc (some names changed for privacy)


So last week, on Monday, we went to the hospital and found out that Sestra Peterson had a virus... So she was exhausted all the time and basically confined to our bedroom all week... I ended up doing lots of calls because of this... So, not very much happened this week honestly.

From Sestra Peterson: "Well yes I am alive. Don't you even worry. This week consisted of a lot of sleep... I was home ALL week. Talk about a let down! It was kinda stressful.. being in a house all day and when we went outside for the hour I was allowed.. I thought I was gonna die. Couldn't breathe! Its all good though. My dear sweet companion nursed me back to health! I am not 100 percent.. but I am for sure doing A LOT better! Cant wait to just get back to work and find these elect Czechs!!! "

We did, however get to meet Sámot, our progressing investigator here, twice and have the elders meet with him once as well! Everything is working out well. We've taught him most of what he needs to know and he just loves it so much! He wants to share it with everyone he meets! And, he's not even a member yet hahahaha! He's so excited to get baptized and we're so excited for him!
On Friday, we had Zone Training again!!! And it was amazing of course! We got taught by an area 70 member and it was just such a nice experience! Zone training's are the best, they just pump all of us missionaries up so much!




Sorry this week's e-mail is a little on the shorter side... most likely next week's will be longer :)

​Today we went bowling! I did pretty horribly at the beginning...extremely horrible then I jumped up to okay... not quite like what I used to be... when I was eleven years old hahaha... oh well!



Love you all!
Mám vás rádi!!!​

No comments:

Post a Comment