Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, October 16, 2017

Česká republika - Week 14 Olomouc (some names changed for privacy)

So, this week we hit our nine month mark! That's so crazy! That's almost our halfway mark... that we're hitting this week... It doesn't not feel at all like I'm halfway through... And, on top of that, I've been told that each transfer feels like it gets shorter and shorter... Joy...
Anyway... Today Sestra Pulley and I moved. Downstairs. Quite the move, am I right? Our kitchen is getting remodeled and our windows too. So that took up our entire morning!
But afterwards we went to the mall with the Elders, had some lunch, and ate cake... because it was Starší Jarvis' birthday on Saturday! We made him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chopped up Snickers bar on top... 'Twas delicious :)




We then went bowling all together and had quite a bit of fun! I love our district!
 


This week, we met with a college-age student and taught the Restoration, he seemed really prepared to listen to our message, he had lots of questions and either we had answers or he was able to answer them for himself. It was so cool!
TRANSLATION: "Sorry, my one love is the library" Ha ha!

Also, we taught the Restoration over again to Sámot with the Walkers (aaaaggghhhhh, sorry I still don't have a picture of them... I promise I'll get one!) and that went well. Plus yesterday after church we had lunch at the Walkers and then, he went contacting with us! It was so cool to see our investigator turned member contacting and doing so well at it! We're excited! He's working on being prepared to receive the Priesthood and we're just so happy for him :)

I love you all sooo much!!! Have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment