Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, January 22, 2018

Česká republika - Week 10 Brno

Lunch at an Indian restaurant
So, this last week was interesting to say the least. Sestra miller and I have had our schedule full, meeting up with our amazing investigators.  Then on our P-day (prep day) we went to IKEA!!!! (that's not the interesting part yet) And enjoyed some Swedish meatballs and walked around and commented on the room set-ups... literally, our district in Brno was just so artsy... we were room critics that day. It was so much fun! 


I will really miss my wonderful Brno companion; Sestra Miller.....


We received the exciting news! On Saturday, we got transfer calls and we knew where my companion is going but when it was my turn we were completely shocked! We thought I would stay in Brno, but no! They blinded out the sisters' area and blinded in another companionship! And they sent me off to Trenčín which is where Sister Pulley spent her first three transfers! I'm way excited to be here In Slovakia!!!! My new companion is Sestra Sawyer, she's from California, she's super nice, and she came into the mission two transfers after me. I'm so excited for our transfer together! It's going to be great!

There are mountains all around! There's a castle right in the middle of town basically! And more around town from what I hear. And in our district are Starší Siikavara... not really sure how to spell his name yet, and his brand new companion from the MTC (who I haven't met yet), and that's it!
Trenčín (postcard)
I literally love these countries so much!🇨🇿🇸🇰 I have two biggish suitcases... and getting them on and off of trains is not super easy but people just see little sister missionaries struggling and they come over and ask if they can help. That's just so kind! I love this mission!!!

I'll see if I can get the pictures uploaded... but it might take some time so I don't know if I'll be able to send all of the pictures I wanted to this week. Sorry! The internet isn't being the kindest at the moment...

I love you all so much! Have an amazing week!
Mám vás ráda!

Snow in Brno this week!

Samosas!

No comments:

Post a Comment