Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, March 26, 2018

Slovensko - Week 9 in Trenčín (some names changed for privacy)

Easter Finding!!! Velikonoce/Vel´ka noc = Easter!
So last week we had a finding activity here in Trenčín on Tuesday with about half of our zone and it was so good! We did chalk displays and had the Easter video from last year playing. 
Then we went to Uherské Hradiště to do the same thing the next day. I was so excited to see everyone! I even got a picture with Elder Petersen from the MTC. And then guess what?! He´s now my district leader hahaha!
On Saturday night we had a "quiz night" to which we invited our members who came and some investigators and friends. About eight people showed up plus the four Trenčín missionaries plus the Hardwicks, a senior couple serving in Bratislava. It was so good!
I made lemon bars and banana bread which were a hit, and the Elders brought bryndzové halušky, the Hardwicks brought guláš and Sister Vaclavová brough a cake to show her appreciation to Starší Siikavaara´s service here in Trenčín for 9 months!
With my new companion; Sestra Farnsworth 
Today we started our newest transfer and I´m with Sister Farnsworth! who is in her fourth transfer, I´m in my seventh out of nine. 
And then we have our wonderful Trenčín elders, Elder Goddard, who is being follow-up trained by Elder Petersen.
Starsi Petersen, Sestra Sadler, Sestra Farnsworth, & Starsi Goddard
čau I love you all! Sorry this is kind of short, I had the slow computer today :)
YES! I got a haircut. One of the sisters in Brno is a cosmetologist. (pic Strait hair & pic w/natural waves)

No comments:

Post a Comment