Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, March 27, 2017

Česká republika - Week 1 Plzeň (some names changed for privacy)


Such a crazy week!!!
I'll start off with last P-Day. We didn't do much but it was still cool. For lunch we went to the Pivovar restaurant, the brewery that makes Plzeň, Plzeň. We ate bread-bowl goulash which was amazing!!! 


 And then Sestra Andersen and I ate paličinký... I'm not really sure how you spell that... but the're basically like crěpes!
 We then took a trip to this mall called Olympia on the outskirts of our area. We went into Marks and Spencers, a little shop of craziness called Tiger that has so much diverse stuff in it. And while looking in all of the shops, I think I've basically decided to mostly wear European clothes when I return :P

On Wednesday, I had Skip pie, which is a meat pie... mine was filled with kangaroo, it tasted really good, and I think I'll let y'all think about that one because I don't have much time to write left...
On Thursday, Sestra Andersen and I met with our current progressing investigator, Ešubil. She is so wonderful! She seems to understand the gospel so well, everything just makes sense to her! We had a member teach with us, who was the thrid member in Plzeň ever, she's so old, but so sweet and so direct... everzone in the Czech Republic is direct... they do not beat around the bush here .Our lesson was on the Plan of Salvation and she finally came to church on Sunday!! Which Sestra Andersen said they had been trying to do since the beginning at the beginningish of February!
Missionary Apartment in Plzeň

On Friday, we went to a progressive training in Brno. We had to wake up at 4 in the morning to get there on time! And then on Saturday, we went to Prague for our Stake Relief Society Conference. They were amazing! I got to see all of my old MTC peoples who I was missing a little!

We found a French lady through referral and she says she wants to talk when she gets back from her trip to France!!! I emailed her in French :) 


Today's going to be amazing!!! I Love you all!!!

A few more photos from this 1st week...






Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment