Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Česká republika - Week 15 Plzeň (some names changed for privacy)


So, the week started out normal with a Monday and the birthday of one of our members who came to Family Home Evening, so we celebrated a little.
 And then on Wednesday, we celebrated Starší Anderson's birthday (which was really supposed to be the next day, but I was going to be out of town). I made an amazing chocolate cake with the help of Sestra Andersen's (my previous companion) cake recipe and my frosting recipe! It turned out amazing!!!


On Thursday, I went out of town! I went to Pardubice on an exchange with one of our Sister Training Leaders (STLs), Sestra Brown! It was way cool. We did tons of contacting and were kind of just getting rejected by a lot of people (ha ha)... and then finally right as we were about to stop because we needed to get home so that we could make our train back on Friday, we found a super cool lady who is a believer in God and Christ and was willing to meet up!

On Saturday we had a baptism! Bishop's daughter, Akras turned eight recently and was ready! So, we all went up to Prague where the baptismal font is and had a baptismal service! 
Before which, Sestra Taylor, Jitka and Gabi (two of our young single adults here) went out for Korean food! I got some kind of pork with veggies in a spicy sauce on top of rice that was amazing!

Then yesterday, Sunday, in the evening we took a hike with the elders, and some of the members to dedicate(/rededicate I think) this city for missionary work. It was so beautiful and great! I loved it!







I love you all tons! I hope you have an amazing week with whatever you are doing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment