Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Česká republika - Week 16 Plzeň (some names changed for privacy)

Sorry, I don't have much time for this week's email. Going to be short and sweet, and to my family too <3 :D

I hope y'all have a great and safe trip all of the way to Canada! How were your talks in Sacrament meeting? I'm sure they were wonderful!!! Next week I might be e-mailing from elsewhere since we're pretty sure that I'm most likely moving and if not then, both Sestra Taylor and I are probably staying... uvidime (we will see!).

This week has been pretty great! We taught a woman named Adgam, she was found by one of our APs back when he was a greenie in Plžen but he had to drop her back then. We've now started teaching her because some of her situations - boyfriend and living situation, and a couple of other things - have changed! We're so excited for her! She does smoke, but we're working on that and she has a baptismal date for October!!!

Anyway, I love you all so soo sooOooOooO MUCH!!!!!!!!
Have an amazing week and look for all of the little ways God is blessing you every single day!


Sestra Sadler​, your amazing daughter/sister!!!! ​<3 <3 <3


P.S., I'm going to upload pictures next week because of my limited time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment