Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Česká republika - Week 1 Brno




3rd Zone, 3rd City! Brno!!!
Well, technically this is an update on my last week in Olomouc  with some last pictures from Olomouc and to announce that I did indeed move to a new city ...Brno.

The lights around Olomouc have been so beautiful.



So last week we had a "culture day" where we got to do something cultural because we had a baptism that transfer. We went to Bouzov Castle and it was beautiful. I love castles in Europe!​​​​​​​​​​​​​​












Sestra Pulley and I made some pretty great food this week! Bramboraky, pumpkin rolls, guláš! Mmmmm



Here is a pic of the Olomouc missionary apartment (our clothes come from the European dryers damp, so we hang them :) )...

Our Bishop and his family in Olomouc...


We also had our last district meeting for the transfer in which we talked about all of the miracles and highlights we'd seen this past transfer. It was so cool to see how great our transfer has been.


It has been fun serving again with Sestra Pulley (who just came from Slovakia) and Starsi Wutzke (friends from the MTC).  They are wonderful missionaries. Sestra Pulley will stay in Olomouc and has a new companion who is a transfer behind her.  Starsi Wutzke went to Slovakia! (with a new language to learn). 


Anyways... today, I'm in Brno! My new area! And I'm serving with Sestra Miller who is from Dallas, Texas AND was also trained by Sestra Andersen; this is her last transfer and it's going to be great! Pictures of Brno soon to come!

Sorry this e-mail is a bit short but I hope you all have an amazing week and an amazing Thanksgiving!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sestra Sadler,
    I'm not sure if you'll receive this,because I sent messages before. If you do receive this, please let me know.
    I really enjoy reading your missionary experiences.You are a blessing to those you meet there.
    Yangon branch has been growing too and many young people are leaving for missions too! Sister Kelly, Mario,Saint, and Lori.
    Take care,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete