Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Česká republika - Week 16 Olomouc (some names changed for privacy)


 
Several months ago, In the MTC I got pretty sick, and so did the rest of us... However on a Sunday morning when some of the not-sick-sisters went to get some breakfast for one of my companions and I. Starší Peterson asked if  ''Sestra Sadler [was] going to make it''... I made it :) Sestra Hayden answered him saying basically - of course she's going to make it! she's not dying! - hahaha. So fast forward to now... I got sick this last week! Yay! I got a cold... So basically I couldn't talk for about two or three days without sounding really hoarse & someone about to ''sleep with his fathers'' (I've recently been spending my time reading in the Old Testament... book of Kings...ha ha). Anyway... I'm better for the most part now! I slept a lot, drank lots of tea, swallowed lots of Vitamin C and my companion made me chicken noodle soup :) Now that is a companion!

This week we also had a lesson with Somát! It was a little short but still good because we made him a familytree and ancestry account! It was so much fun! We don't know much about Czech family history but there is someone in the stake who does... so that's good!

We then had the Hradec Králové elders - the zone leaders - come for an exchange with the Olomouc elders. And in the morning we played  basketball with them on a court near our apartment. So Much Fun!!!! I love basketball! And on top of that, they gave us the basketball... partially because they didn't want to carry it back. But I'm way excited! Sestra Pulley is going to start running outside for morning exercise while I shoot hoops! 

And then, this morning, we moved back into our apartment - they just finished redoing our kitchen! - and then we went to the Walkers' to make halušky - a Slovak traditional dish that I made a lot my second transfer - and peach cobbler! Everything took forever! But everything was waaay worth it! All of the missionaries were there and we all enjoyed it!

Love you all!!!! Dobrou!!!!!
Some photos from the week:
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment