Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, December 4, 2017

Česká republika - Week 3 Brno


❄❄❄Merry December!!!❄❄❄

Last P-Day, we went into the Christmas Markets! It was so much fun! I love how everything is so Christmasy and everyone is so happy!




Sestra Miller and I

Sestera Miller, Starsi Brockbank & Starsi Backman



A Czech Woman selling food items

Sestra Miller, Starsi Brockbank, Starsi Backman

This week has been filled with lessons for us though! Unfortunately that means that we didn't have a while lot of time for contacting. But we were able to teach, which is great because everything needs practice, and we're also trying to help those with baptismal dates to be able to have learned as much as they need to have firm testimonies in God, Jesus Christ, and in the doctrines taught. I love teaching people because it gives all of us a chance to grow, those learning and those teaching!

On Wednesday I found a nice verse while reading in Psalms 91 "I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust"


Starsi Backman & Starsi Brockbank playing a game of Ping Pong at the chapel


Oh!  I got to see some of the new missionaries who had a Progressive Training here in Brno! I also got to see again Elders, Cardon, Raines, Gubler, and Kevern! It was so cool!
Starsi Gubler. Sestra Miller, Sestra Sadler, and Starsi Gubler's companion; Starsi Papworth
I love you all so much! I hope you have a wonderful week and great start to your December holidays!!!

Pictures with it snowing this week! ........




No comments:

Post a Comment