Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, December 18, 2017

Česká republika - Week 5 Brno (some names changed for privacy)


Guess what I made this week?! My typical once a transfer peanut sauce! And.... my companion once again, loved it!




Anyway, last week, I had visa work! in Prague! So, I got to see most of the wonderful crew from the MTC, Sestry Ludlow and Johnson, and Starší Raines, Wutzke, Petersen, Gubler, and Kevern! Way fun! Everything turned out just fine!

On Tuesday, we literally had three lessons! Plus Sestra Miller and I covered ours and the elders' English classes​! We got to teach our three most progressing investigators, We taught Ardno how to read the scriptures and study them out or ponder them. We taught the Restoration to our Estonian friend, Ivaat, and we went over the Law of Chastity with Ačrev, who had no issues with it whatsoever! And then , on Wednesday, we had another busy day! We were basically at the church most of the day teaching back-to-back lessons - my stomach growled in one of our lessons hahahaha. On Friday we had lunch with one of our younger ''friends'' named Aeb, we love her so much and want to teach her, but we're a little afraid that she only wants to be friends... good thing we share the gospel with our friends as weĺl as random strangers  who want to hear the gospel! :)

And, this week, Sestra Miller and I have decided to become better about tram contacting since it's such a small but important use of our time when we're travelling places! It's hard to overcome fears but definitely doable, especially with the help of Jesus Christ! He loves us so much and wants to succeed at bringing others to the knowledge of who He is! 
Last night, we went to our bishop's house. He's British and his wife is Czech and they have just such a cute family with one daughter and three sons. We ate dinner, and then went Christmas caroling to some of their neighbors' houses! It was so much fun and made me so happy! I love Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone has an amazing week leading up to Christmas!

P.S. I get two Christmases! Czech Christmas is on the 24th, so that'll be cool! We're going over to a members' house and we're supposedly going to have a traditional Czech Christmas there!

I love you all soooo much!!!!!!! Merry Early Christmas!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment