Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, April 30, 2018

Slovensko - Week 14 in Trenčín (some names changed for privacy)



Sorry, I don't have much time today...
But this week we had exchanges! Sestra Farnsworth had Sestra Sawyer, my companion last transfer. And I spent the day with Sestra Spencer, with whom we found a new investigator, who actually ended up being a former! So cool! 
Left-Right: Sestra Sawyer, Starsi Goddard (hidden), starsi Petersen, Sestras Farnsworth & Spencer
Also, Starší Goddard had his birthday today and requested a cake with the Trenčín castle on it... I tried my best :) 

We've had a pretty good week and we're excited for another. This transfer is flying! But it's been so good. A few more weeks and I'll be in my last transfer... how weird is that!
Anyway, I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!

Mám vás ráda!


Sestra Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment