Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Slovensko - Week 18 in Trenčín (some names changed for privacy)

MY LAST WEEK IN TRENčíN, SLOVAKIA
So we started off the week at Bojnice zoo last week as was seen in last weeks pictures. Then, we went to Aknaj's again. She said that she would continue to read the Book of Mormon so I hope that she continues on with that! 
Czechs and Slovaks are so cute! Everytime you go into one of their houses they offer you slippers - house slippers - that you are supposed to wear when you are inside. You literally don't know who else's feet have been in them but hope for the best! hahaha Anyways, Aknaj didn't have any big enough for me so she let me use some knit ones that are "stretchy" (picture included ;)). 
Then we went to Sister Križanová's and had a little grilovanie or barbeque with Slovak sausages. 
And we had the makings for s'mores... so we made those too! It was so nice.
Lower left, Starsi Goddard enjoying a s'more in Slovakia!
Today I turned 21... so weird! Anyway, Sister Farnsworth made me a lemon cake yesterday while I was packing. How sweet of her! 

I am now moved to Třebíč and am with Sister Longhurst! I'm so excited to see what this transfer brings!
With Sestra Longhurst, my new companion

I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week! Mám vás ráda!

No comments:

Post a Comment