Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, June 4, 2018

Česká republika - Week 1 Třebíč (some names changed for privacy)


After spending 4.5 wonderful months serving in Slovakia, it was time for me to return back to the Czech Republic to the town of Třebíč. Transfers happened on my 21st birthday!  This wil be my last town.  My new companion is Sestra Longhurst.



Today we went to visit a basilica here in town! We just kind of looked around the outside of it. It was open I think but we didn't have much time... They're working on the roof of it and it looks pretty cool still :)


Třebíč is a hole. The center of town is at the bottom (and that's where we live) and everything is uphill from there. Our church building here is a little mint colored two-story building attached to the rest of the buildings on that road. Maybe I can get a picture of it next week.

Anyway, Třebíč is so cute! It's tiny, smaller than Trenčín! But it's just so cute! There's literally no other word for it. We do a lot of contacting here and sometimes our lessons don't show up but our branch here is actually pretty decent sized in comparison to some of the other places I've been while on my mission. My companion said that there are about 30 people in this branch (I didn't really get to see them because the men and their kids were doing an activity with the church and we all watched an Eastern European Division broadcast from the church which was pretty cool!





I'm so excited to see all that Třebíč has in store!

Mám vás ráda! Have a great week! ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment