Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Friday, July 20, 2018

Česká republika - Week 7 Třebíč (some names changed for privacy)




So, this week, there wasn’t a ton that happened. But we did go to Plzeň!!!!! My first area! My mission birthplace! We did some zone finding there and it was pretty fun! We did some singing displays, there were some chalk displays done (this time not by me), and some spiritual thoughts from a couple of different missionaries. That was all on Thursday :)

We’ve also had a lesson with our recent convert, Nítram, about standing in holy places, we read about Nephi and Lehi, the sons of Helaman and shared the verse in Doctrine and Covenants that was a youth theme a couple of years ago. We were also “dropped” by our investigator Atsalv but that was his choice. It’s sad for us because we try so hard to help people come closer to God but in the end it’s still ther choice. We’ve also had a lesson with a newish investigator, Arobrab, she’s interested in learning about religions and has already learned quite a bit about quite a few religions, she’s interested in reading the Book of Mormon so that’s pretty cool!


Well I wish you all the best this week!

Today we might go bowling in Jihlava! Maybe we’ll do a little shopping too, uvidíme! I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!

It’s kind of weird to be ending, feelings are bitter-sweet, but life continues as some of our church members told me yesterday when they asked me how much time I had left and I said two weeks. Time literally flies so fast and slow at the same time. Nothing feels normal anymore when it comes to the idea of time hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment