Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Monday, July 23, 2018

Česká republika - Week 8 Třebíč

My Nineteen Months Are Up


Mám Česku a Slovensku moc ráda, ale také vás mám moc ráda!
(I like the Czech Republic and Sloakia, but I love you too!)
Literally, this mission has just flown! I've loved being here and being able to help others come to Christ and strengthen their testimonies as well as increasing mine.
Time, like I said last week is really weird and I can't believe I've only got this week left.  
Tomorrow, we have the celebration of when the Czech Republic was opened up for missionary work and we're going to a place called Karlštejn. Last year when we did this, we had some nice spiritual thoughts, a lunch, and a hike up to where there is a plaque dedicating the land for missionary work. All of the missionaries serving in the Czech Republic will be there including the missionaries serving in Slovakia who were sent to this mission Czech-speaking. It's a wonderful way to end a mission in my opinion.
I love you all so much and hope you have an amazing week. I'll see you when I see you!






No comments:

Post a Comment