Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016

Freiberg, Germany Temple December 2016
Freiberg, Germany Temple December, 2016

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 8 Plzeň: Transfer 2 Has Begun! Happy Mother's Day! (some names changed)



On Tuesday, we celebrated Starší Pickett's Birthday! His mom sent him a lemon cake mix and Sestra Andersen made it since the oven in his apartment is a little sketchy and won't cook properly I'm pretty sure...




And, On Thursday, we taught our investigator named Rtep about families, it was actually super cool! We had planned on talking to him about Family: A Proclamation to the World (https://www.lds.org/topics/family-proclamation?lang=eng&old=true) and then when he waltzed into our lesson he started talking about families and our view on it before we even brought it up! The Spirit truly did help us out on that one. It's so cool, the little miracles I've already begun to see on this mission. Missionary work truly is the best kind of work! 
Starsi Raines, Starsi Brockbank, Starsi Anderson, Starsi Pickett
Jitka, Sestra Sadler, Sestra Andersen, Gaby
So, I'm sorry this week's entry is a little short but it's been a little crazy today and I honestly can't remember all that much... Today was the first day in this 2nd transfer!!! Sestra Andersen left and is going to be home at the end of this week.  I will miss her very much.  I did get my new companion, Sestra Taylor!!! (Who's from the best state ever, Texas!!!!!)...Frisco for those who want to know!
And then Sunday, I got to Skype with my family for Mother's Day!!!!!!! It was so awesome, my family is the best...! We got to chat about how I'm doing, what the Czech Republic is like, and I got to teach Anaka and whoever else was listening some Czech words! All in all, I loved it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment